Life is a moment. From the time a child is born to the day he or she grows up and die at old age; there are battles of life. One of such is now. Many generations have been through lots of pandemics, epidemic or whatever, and many of them can testify how they scaled through. The lesson learned in all this is what the outcome will be. This Coronavirus has an end like the previous one, and that tells us something significant. That is, life is momentary.
Thus, the results of how we spent times during this lockdown are going to be seen after the pandemic is over. Are we coming out strong or broken? Can we be bold later on to testify of God’s immense presence throughout this ordeal?
I advise against spending time watching Netflix or lingering on any social media. It may interest you to know those who produced those films do not have any time to sit and watch them.
Be disciplined! Don’t mess up. Stay aware of your life as a Christian. I suggest you choose to do the following,
1. Pray. Sing praise and worship songs. Read your Bible daily.
2. Clean up the house, and clutters.
3. Write. This is the time to get back to that writing you’ve wanted to do.
4. Learn any new musical instruments.
5. Learn to paint or any DIY tricks.
6. If allowed, please go running or for a walk, and when you pray on the road.
7. Renew your relationships with your family and FORGIVE.
8. Avoid the TV, PLEASE.
9. DO NOT join to be an internet troll. Do not participate in filling up the Internet with junk videos of your activities. It’s wrong.
10. Stay positive. Remember, God is with you. Therefore, this, too, shall pass.