1. Spiritual Growth: Life is a battle. A newborn cries the moment he or she steps out into this world because of the journey of life ahead of them. Both the terrific time and then wrong time requires spiritual warfare. A busy time means lesser time for intensive spiritual activities. However, being lockdown means more time for those things that hardly matter in the past. Read the Bible and pray like never before. Sing and dance to praise, and worship songs.
2. Parental Responsibilities: Do you used to be an active parent who scarcely spends time with your children? Then this is your lucky moment to renew your bond with them. Listen to them. Pay attention to what they are saying. Secretly watch them and see what you’ve missed out, and you will be amazed by what you discover.
3. Improvement of shattered relationships: For several reasons, many separated couples still live in together. They have been able to avoid crossing path, but now with the lockdowns, they can no longer run from each other because they are locked in together. This is their best period to forgive, to re-examine their priorities and relationships for final amendments.
4. Financial freedom: some folks are going to have to define their economic pathway after the loss of jobs, businesses and partnerships. They will have no alternative than to start anew, which is excellent. A new beginning is a good omen to coming to be one’s boss. Do not be afraid to go in that direction. It is your time.
5. Curbing bad habits: extravagant spending, smoking, insomnia and et cetera. Everyone has one or two bad habits, and this is what makes us humans. No outing ought to be no more shopping unless one is not sensitive to the tune of the day. Both outdoors and online shopping must stop! Save money for the unfamiliar days ahead. Stop spending. They say those who smoke are some of those affected by this virus. Then, why not put a permanent seal to smoking? Do not smoke yourself to the early grave. Likewise, many who are always on the road are now free to spend time at home resting to recover and heal their tired bodies.
6. Revelation of hidden truth: It is not far from the fact that you get to know your real friends in time of trouble. This is the perfect moment. Humans show their authentic selves in crucial situations like this. Pay careful attention, and you will soon find out who is and who is not your friend.
7. Learning new DIYs: Anytime spent on the internet should be worthwhile. This is not the time for Netflix, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or whatever platform. Instead, use the internet to learn new DIYs such as painting your bathroom, arranging your house, building cribs, planting vegetables, pleating hairs, or how to play the piano. You will be astonished by what you learn.
8. Awakening the creative: Writing is NOT a joke! Anyone who says writing does not require discipline is not telling you the truth. To be a writer, you have to write EVERY DAY. It does not matter what you write as long as you write. It is an excellent way of becoming creative. You have time now to start your writing career. Set up a time for it daily where you will not be distracted and get down to it. Same goes for painting or other creative arts. By the end of these weeks of confinement, you will have finish a novella, chapbook, or sets of creative projects.
9. L’amour est en Ligne: Love is NOT restricted to the street. You can meet him or her online, but that is if you can use wisdom. The online dating platforms can be saturated with dishonest people, yet that should not dissuade you because amid these false profiles are they good ones. Thus, search wisely, be straightforward, and be sincere, too, about you and what you want. He or she will show up. I am a witness to this!!
10. Being optimistic: “Say to the Righteous, it is well with them.” I am not the one who wrote that. The Bible says it, and it has lots of beautiful perpetual promises like this one. Hence why you must not bend over to any negative thoughts during this time. Stay positive. Stay focus. Overall, DO NOT FORGET Jehovah is with you.